Operating sessions are available
Find out how we can help you expand your surgical service to patients in the inner northern suburbs of Melbourne – all in a purpose-built, world-class facility.
Panch Day Surgery Centre is located in the Corporate One building within the Bell City Complex in Preston, giving us access to a wide range of facilities including 600 car park spaces, cafes and restaurants. The centre is readily accessible via public transport with trams, trains and buses located a short distance away.
Enjoy access to state-of-the-art technology and equipment that support best-practice techniques, while your patients receive outstanding, professional care in a modern, beautifully appointed and easily accessed facility. Panch Day Surgery Centre is a part of Vision Hospital Group, an established operator of numerous day surgeries in New South Wales, Victoria, South Australia and Queensland. Vision Hospital Group’s longstanding experience in running specialist healthcare facilities, together with its recognised quality management systems, helps to ensure optimal outcomes for all patients.
Why choose us
- Ideal operating solution for smaller/solo surgical practices
- Beautifully designed with a modern, contemporary feel
- State-of-the-art surgical equipment throughout the facility
- Highly experienced, friendly administrative and specialist theatre teams (led by the on-site General Manager/Director of Nursing) ensure patient comfort and safety, and efficient turnaround times
- Flexible session rostering
- Convenient location with on-site car parking
- On-site change-room facilities, including staff lockers
- Tea/coffee facilities and light refreshments/snacks included
Contact us for a personal tour of the facility and to learn about our competitive, flexible theatre packages.
We’re always happy to hear from qualified and experienced administrative and clinical support personnel.
Visit our careers page for current opportunities https://visionhospitalgroup.com.au/join-us/.